Marketing Intern 32-40 hours a week
Makers of Sustainable Spaces is a building-related landscape design agency with national and international projects. We focus on strengthening the connection between humans and nature. We do this through design, research and development of new concepts, products and programs.
Our team of specialists includes designers, architects, plant specialists, and project managers all working to create a more beautiful, healthy, and green environment to work, play, and live in.
What does a day at MOSS look like?
A day in our office is never the same! MOSS is a dynamic green design agency (5-10 employees) working on for example indoor green jungles, green rooftops, city farms, and so much more. Our projects are both in-town and abroad, and our clients range from small to enormous! Every Monday we kick off the week with a team meeting and from then on, you will work with our team, partners, and clients to tell and share our story with the outside world.
We are looking for a marketing intern who understands the power of publicity (social media, website design, SEO, and marketing).
Required Skills & Related Experience
- Passionate about the transition to a greener and more sustainable world and want to be part of it
- Into design and architecture
- Eager in marketing regarding social media, SEO optimization, and creating content for our website and social media channels
- Strong in copywriting and understanding the power of words
- Advanced English Speaker / Writer
- Have great teamwork and communication skills
- Good eye for graphic design and photography
- Knowledge or interest in nature and architecture
What do we offer?
- Full-time intern position (32 hours also possible)
- Work with an international team
- Being able to meet great designers, visit inspiring buildings, and be surrounded by nature / green
- We are fast-growing, so you have the possibility to get involved at an exciting stage!
- We work in a dynamic environment with room for ideas and innovative thinking
- The possibility to join sport- / and mindfulness classes for free
- Healthy breakfast and lunch prepared by a fantastic cook
- Weekly inspiration boosts and monthly sessions with the other companies we share the building with
- Passionate colleagues
If you share this interest with us, have the following qualities, and want to start off with a 6-month internship, please reach out to: email@example.com