Green / Landscape Designer 32-40 hours a week
Do you love plants, have a passion for design and have experience in weaving nature into the built environment?
If you share this interest with us, have the following qualities, and want to start off with a 6-month contract (potentially longer), please reach out by sending your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does a day at MOSS look like?
A day in our office is never the same! MOSS is a dynamic green design agency (5-10 employees) working on indoor green jungles, green rooftops, and city farms. Our projects are both in-town and abroad, and our clients range from small to enormous! Every Monday we kick off the week with a team meeting and from then on, you will meet clients, have internal brainstorms, meet consultants, make exquisite designs and give presentations.
What do we offer?
- You’ll have the chance to collaborate with some of the best and brightest of the green infrastructure world.
- You get to work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry.
- We are fast-growing, so you have the possibility to get involved at an exciting stage!
- We work in a dynamic environment with room for ideas and innovative thinking.
- You can create designs that make cities greener and more livable with us!
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- The possibility to join sport- / and mindfulness classes for free
- Healthy lunch prepared by a fantastic cook
- Weekly inspiration boosts and monthly sessions with the other companies we share the building with
What are we looking for?
Required Skills & Related Experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in green design
- Bachelors / masters landscape / architecture design
- Knowledge of indoor/outdoor plants
- Knowledge of biodiversity and native plants
- Affinity for green design
- Strong illustration skills
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication
- Fluent command of Dutch and/or English
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- Keynote / Pages / Word / Excel / Google Docs
- Experience with BIM / Revit or Rhyno would be of added value