Do you love plants, have a passion for design and have experience about weaving nature into the built environment?
If you share this interest with us, have the following qualities, and want a to start off with a 6 months (potentially longer), please reach out by sending your CV and portfolio to : email@example.com
What does a day at MOSS look like?
A day in our office is never the same! MOSS is a dynamic green design agency working on indoor green, rooftop green, and city farms. Our projects are both in-town and abroad, and our clients range from small to enormous! Every Monday we kick off the week with a team meeting and from then on, you will meet clients, have internal brainstorms, meet consultants, make exquisite designs and give presentations.
What do we offer?
- You’ll have the chance to collaborate with some of the best and brightest of the green infrastructure world.
- You get to work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry.
- We are fast-growing, so you have the possibility to get involved at an exciting stage!
- We work in a dynamic environment with room for ideas and innovative thinking.
- With us, you can create designs which make cities greener and more livable!
What are we looking for?
Required Skills & Related Experience
- 1-3 years work experience in green design
- Bachelors / masters landscape / architecture design
- Knowledge of indoor / outdoor plants
- Affinity for green design
- Strong illustration skills
- Must have excellent written / verbal communication
- Fluent command of Dutch / English
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Working in all aspects of a project on everything from concept development to detailed design documents
- Project management
- Site analysis
- Cost estimation
- May also conduct construction guidance
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- AutoCAD or Revit
- Keynote / Pages / Word / Excel / Google Docs